Follow Me!

Assalamualaikum, hopefully the contents of this blog is useful for you. Please comment and follow my blog :)

Tuesday 11 December 2012

In My Bag : First-Aid

Assalamualaikum pretty ladies!

I must say, this is the first time my pictures are of good quality, too bad my room doesn't have any sunlight coming in, I was actually in the car waiting for my dad to finish up his business at a government building. 


I seriously love the lighting, I think I'll be taking pictures and swatches when no one's home or when I'm out and about with good sunlight, LOL! So anyways, you've seen the first aid pouch from the last post of In My Bag edition, and as time goes, I've added a few stuffs in, including a toe cream for my pre-surgery and I'd still need to use it until in such time my toe is completely healed, FYI, I had an ingrown toenail and it has been going on for 4 months now, I'm not the type to be all scared and worried if I'm sick, heck, if I had a flu or something, I sometimes ignore it and get on with my everyday life and do what needs to be done instead of resting, which is not recommended for all of you if you're the resting type. 

But I am the kind of girl who really doesn't have the time or the energy to even give in to my sicknesses, so I've always been active though I don't really have a strong stamina, lol! So anyways, that ingrown toenail, at first it was a silly excess nail that I forgot to clip and in turn, it grows and pierced my flesh secreting pus or "nanah" and it's been going on for a few months until it get serious that no one, not even me can touch that toe as it becomes sensitive.

Had a few appointment with a podiatry, and had a surgery to cut out the nail. The anesthetic shot hurts a lot! LOL, I found the surgery to be.. weirdly awesome, LOL! Because I felt numb and didn't even feel any pain from the surgery because of the anesthetic and it felt like the doctor was actually cutting up some sort of rubber on my toe. And they gave me the cut up toe nail, that I won't be showing here, as it is disgusting. But I found out that the reason it hurt for a long time is because the side of the nails have curved inward thus causing acute pains. 


So that went out and slightly curved from the purpose of this post, lol, anyways, I've always have a few bandages inside the pouch, as an accident-prone person, this comes in handy. Nail clipper, as sometimes there would be a time that I'd felt "dirty" and wanted to clip my nails, so yeah, it's a must for me. Also the toe cream which I rarely used and didn't listen to the doctor's prescription. And the aromatherapy oil, that I've bought a few weeks ago, it is very useful for sore throats, headaches and nose blockage, I even used this when I had an acute gastric pain, although it wasn't meant for gastric pains at least it help me to go through the pain. Eyemo eye drops, a basic necessity for all contact lens users.


Next in the beauty department is the tinted lip balm from Maybelline, which I dearly love so much! I try to take up a review on this soon! Also Missha's hand cream, it didn't quite fit into the pouch so I decided to transfer the whole tube into a smaller plastic bottle, which is squeeze-able, and then Miss Natasha perfume oil, it has been in my collection for sometime now, I don't really love the smell, because it has a high intense sickly sweet smell, but when used accordingly will smell nicely. Then a travel perfume bottle, I poured my favorite scent into it, which is the Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Mango Temptation.

I hope you like my post, so comment below if you'd like me to make another post of my updated make-up bag or a travelling make-up bag, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Salam..hi Imah Aziz. New here! Done follow your blog. Anyway, nice review. Teringin nak try tinted lip balm dri Matbelline tu. Jom tgk2 blog sarah http://elianto2323-mymy.blogspot.com/

    Thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete

Comment and follow :D
Have a nice day, ladies! xx

Labels

Make-up Review (129) Brunei blogger (73) Essence (57) BB Cream (53) beauty (51) Random Ranting (40) Skincare Review (37) Eyeshadow (35) Holika Holika (33) Blog Challenge (31) Random Picture (28) Silkygirl (27) Foundation (21) Haul (21) Primer (18) Want-it Wishlist (18) Blush (16) Palette (16) Lip Tint (15) MUA (15) Tonymoly (15) Etude House (14) Lipstick (14) Maybelline (14) The Faceshop (14) Catrice (13) Eyeliner (13) MUA Professional (13) Concealer (12) Missha (12) Skin79 (12) Beauty Bought (11) Lipbalm (11) Mascara (11) NYX (11) Makeup Remover (10) Revlon (10) Face Mask (9) Lipgloss (9) Make-up Brush (9) 17 (7) Acne (7) Baviphat (7) Brunei (7) Eyeshadow Base (7) Gel Eyeliner (7) In My Bag (7) My Make-up Collection (7) Benefit (6) FOTD (6) Movie Review (6) Powder (6) Product Review (6) Sample Review (6) Beauty Buys (5) Brush Set (5) Eyebrow (5) Jasaengsu (5) Make-up Base (5) Palette. (5) Sleek Makeup (5) Amenakin (4) Avon (4) Cream (4) Cyber Colors (4) Follow Me (4) Garnier (4) Giveaway (4) Highlighter (4) Hijaab (4) Lip Cream (4) Make-up (4) Make-up Routine (4) Moisturizer (4) My Skin (4) Personal Post (4) Privia (4) Product Empties (4) Purederm (4) Purple (4) Samples (4) Tinted Moisturizer (4) photoshake (4) Baby (3) Bioderma (3) Blog Award (3) Clean N Clear (3) Cleansing (3) Cream Eyeshadow (3) Daiso (3) Debenhams (3) Eid Mubarak (3) Finished Product (3) Food Paradise (3) HIjab (3) Hare (3) Jumbo Eye Pencil (3) Liquid Liner (3) Makeup Academy (3) Makeup Revolution (3) Moisture (3) Nexcare (3) Pink (3) Pure Skin (3) Reader's Opinion (3) Sephora (3) Sigma (3) Skinfood (3) beautyset (3) elf (3) 2-Way Foundation (2) Amway (2) Balm (2) Beauty Spotlight (2) Bini-bini ku Gangster 2 (2) Bio-Oil (2) Birthday (2) Black (2) Blogger (2) Bloglovin' (2) Body Collection (2) Body Mist (2) Cat (2) Cheek Tint (2) Clariderm (2) Cleanser (2) Clio (2) Cottony Essence Sheet Mask (2) Drama Review (2) Eskinol (2) Eye Drop (2) Eye Drops (2) Facial Cleanser (2) Fair and Lovely (2) Fake Eyelashes (2) Falsies (2) Formula 10.0.6 (2) Good Virtues Co (2) Grandfather (2) Guardian (2) Hada Labo (2) Hand Cream (2) Handbag (2) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2) Hiatus (2) Highlighting (2) I Heart Makeup (2) IN2IT (2) Intimate Secret (2) Jumbo Lip Pencil (2) KL (2) Korean (2) L'oreal (2) Laptop (2) Lip Butter (2) Lip Ice (2) Lip Palette (2) Macaroons (2) Macbook (2) Magic (2) Make-up Bag (2) Makeup (2) Malaysia (2) Nail Polish (2) Paloma (2) Pore (2) Product Spotlight (2) Rimmel (2) Rosken (2) Safi Balqis (2) Sariayu (2) Shakira (2) Skincare Routine (2) Sleeping Pack (2) Snail (2) Soap (2) Soap and Glory (2) Sumber Ayu (2) T3 (2) Technic (2) Tissue (2) Voldemort (2) W7 (2) iPad (2) porefessional (2) pressed powders (2) toner (2) 100 followers (1) 2012 (1) 2013 (1) Acne Scars (1) Adha (1) AiEmDiTu (1) Aidilfitri (1) Aloe Care (1) Ampoule (1) Anastasia Beverly Hills (1) Andreia (1) Android (1) Anniversary (1) Announcements (1) Ardell (1) Argan Plush (1) Aromatherapy (1) Astringent (1) Awakening Snow Wash (1) BRIDEX (1) Bag (1) Baggalinni (1) Bata (1) Bath and Body Works (1) Batman (1) Beauty Cream (1) BeautyUK (1) Betty Jackson.Black (1) Blackheads (1) Bling (1) Body Scrub (1) Body Wash (1) Bodyshop (1) Bourjois (1) Bracelet (1) Bronzer (1) Brunei Darussalam (1) Bubble Tea (1) Bubzbeauty (1) Bundle Monster (1) Burgers (1) Cake Powder (1) Canon EOS (1) Captain America (1) Cat's Heaven (1) Cats (1) Celebration (1) Cherimoya (1) Chocolate (1) Chris Evans (1) Coffee (1) Color Tattoo (1) Complete (1) Computer (1) Concept Store (1) Contour (1) Coral (1) Corrector (1) Cosmetica (1) Crayon (1) Cream Blush (1) Cute (1) DMK (1) Dae Janggeum (1) Daxon (1) Dayre (1) Death (1) Dell (1) Dipbrow Pomade (1) Dogs (1) Drama (1) Dress (1) Ebay (1) Ebony (1) Ecotools (1) Enchanteur (1) Essential Mask Sheet Pack (1) Estee Lauder (1) Evolution (1) Eye (1) Eye Mo (1) Eyeline (1) Eyesha (1) Facial Oil (1) Fashion (1) Fast Food (1) Favorites (1) First Aid (1) Flake Away (1) Fraulein38 (1) Fraulien38 (1) Freebies (1) Fresh Aqua Tear Drop (1) Freshcare (1) Frozen Yoghurt (1) GVC (1) Gadget Gossip (1) Girguin (1) Girls Generation (1) Glitter (1) Glossy Stain (1) Green (1) Green Lantern (1) Hadaki (1) Han Ji Won (1) Hana Tajima (1) Hardware (1) Harem Pants (1) Heels (1) Herbarist (1) Hermione (1) Hulk (1) ITB (1) Ice Cream (1) Instagram (1) It's Skin (1) Janggeum (1) January (1) Jessup (1) Jewel in the Palace (1) Johnsons Baby (1) Jubilee Park (1) Kawaiikoya (1) Kiladoll (1) King 2 Hearts (1) Kissable (1) Korea (1) Kuala Lumpur (1) Kungfu Panda 2 (1) Laneige (1) Lee Seung Gi (1) Lip Liner (1) Lipnicure (1) Loose Powder (1) Love Hearts (1) Love. (1) MUA Pro Base (1) Magic Shield (1) Make Me Blushhh (1) Make-up Remover (1) Make-up Review. Pen (1) Make-up Revolution (1) Mall Gadong (1) Marie Clare (1) Masami Shouko (1) Masks (1) Michelle Phan (1) Miss Natasha (1) Monkey (1) Montagne Jenuesse (1) Motherboard (1) Mud Pack (1) Music (1) My Beauty Diary (1) Nail Polish Review (1) Nano White (1) Natural Collection (1) Neve Cosmetics (1) New Look (1) Nintendo 3DS (1) Nivea (1) NomNomNom (1) Nose (1) November (1) Nude (1) Oil (1) Optix (1) Orange (1) Oxy (1) PSVita (1) Palazzo (1) Pantene (1) Part 2 (1) Peach (1) Peep Toe (1) Pen (1) Perfume (1) Personal Pictures (1) Petit (1) Polar Bears (1) Polylab (1) Posietint (1) Programming (1) Puppy (1) Quti1 (1) ROTD (1) Radley (1) Ramadhan. (1) Random Review (1) Raya (1) Real Steel (1) Real Technique (1) Refill (1) Rexona (1) Roll On (1) Ron Weasley (1) SNSD (1) Samsung Galaxy Mini (1) Satine (1) Scrub (1) Secret (1) Selsun (1) Shake (1) Sharetea (1) Shills (1) Shoes (1) Shower foam (1) Shurah (1) Signature Glam Art Rouge (1) Silver (1) Simple (1) Singapore trip (1) Skin Woman (1) Sleek (1) Snail Street (1) Soft (1) Stain (1) Sticky Candy (1) Stila (1) Sunkissed (1) Sunsilk (1) Superjunior (1) Syawal (1) Systane Ultra (1) Tablet (1) Tarte (1) Tasek Lama (1) Taupe (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tech (1) Technology (1) Teen Pregnancy (1) That gal (1) The Brown Satchel (1) The First Avenger (1) Tightening (1) Time Square Cineplex (1) Tint (1) Tranexamic Acid (1) Trial Kit (1) Trip (1) U-Kiss (1) URS (1) Vacation (1) Verns (1) Victoria's Secret (1) Video (1) Vitacreme B12 (1) Watson (1) Wedding (1) Wedges (1) Weight lifting (1) Wet N Wild (1) Whitening (1) YSL (1) Zit Zapper (1) baking (1) benetint (1) brush (1) contact lenses (1) cupcake (1) discount (1) durian (1) eyebrow pencil (1) face (1) girl meets pearl (1) hair removal (1) kickers (1) nutella (1) panda suit (1) pavlova (1) photo sessions (1) pizza (1) posetint (1) rude (1) sandcastles (1) thesalonoutlet (1) thesalonoutlet.com (1) travel (1) wipes (1)