Assalamualaikum pretty ladies!
Hello guys! I think I’ve had too many Want-It Wishlists, but I really love to buy these palettes for giving those pinky glows on your cheek. Can you actually believe that I currently only have two blushes in my make-up collection? Not that I’m complaining as I am making full use of these two blushes.
Anyways, I’ve stumbled open a few blush palettes I’d like to have, where 4 of them are actually more of to the budget side.
1. Neve Cosmetic’s Blushissmi Blush and Contour Palette – This is the most expensive out of all, but I assume that the quality of this palette is pretty much of the higher side due to the price. It’s as if there’s hardly any red-coloured blush which is somewhat a big nay for me, as I’d love to actually have a diverse range of color in my blush palettes. Though it’s a plus that they have contouring powder and what seems to be a highlighting palette.
2. Cherimoya Blush Bronzer Palette – Something that is affordable around $5-7, which is fine by me as there are 4 different colours in it. Also, there’s actually a bronzer in there.
3. Body Collection Blush Quad - I’ve actually seen this because my friend bought it from UK, though at first I wasn’t lusting over it, but now that I love to venture on blushes, I wished I’ve asked her to buy it for me too. LOL!
4. Cherimoya Mineral Blush Palette – There’s 2 blushes that are bright pink, while the other two are muted pink and a reddish pink. These blush quads from Cherimoya seems exciting to try.
5. W7 Duo Blusher - Anything from W7 is definitely affordable and I’d love to try this out, I haven’t found any reviews regarding this particular product. But nevertheless, W7 is known to have pigmented blushes/bronzers. So not something I’d regret to try :D
Do you have any blush palettes that you could recommend?