Follow Me!

Assalamualaikum, hopefully the contents of this blog is useful for you. Please comment and follow my blog :)

Monday 30 September 2013

Beauty Bought: Throughout the year, from United Kingdom

Assalamualaikum pretty ladies!

This would probably give me a reason to create a very long post because I've just hauled, I don't know, $150 worth of goodies and it's by far a lot for me to handle but don't worry, the purchases was made between September 2012 to May 2013, I've just received it now from my bestfriend of which I've abused her address for shipping some UK products I want to try to avoid hefty shipping fees. 

I thought I only made just so little purchases, but when she gave me all of my packages, I was pretty much overwhelmed and realized with regret of how much I really spend. But nevertheless, most of the stuff that I bought below, safe to say that I'm refraining myself from trying out each one as I might just give some of it away.


This is the whole purchases I've made throughout her time in the UK. It was so overwhelmingly a LOT! I'll go through the hauls by brands down below. 


Brand: Missha

My bestfriend went for a holiday in Korea, so I didn't want to miss the opportunity to actually ask her to buy me some of the stuffs that are too expensive here. She got me the Missha's Perfect Cover BB Cream for just $10 where as if I buy it in Brunei, the cheapest I could get is $35, so it's not such a bad deal. She bought one for herself too but it wasn't suitable for her sensitive skin, so she gave me her big 50ml BB Cream.

Also, the tints are $5 each and if I were to buy it in Brunei, it would cost me $26, so I'm saving up a lot of money! I really love these tints and my collection of these tints are complete! I have all four of them now! Yahoo!


Brand: It's Skin

I've heard good news about the serums, so I asked my bestfriend to buy two of which is more suitable to what I need, I'm currently using the green one though, which is suitable for excessive sebum secretion, I don't know if I'm glad to purchase it because as time goes on my skin has reverted into normal skin so I hardly have breakouts and excessive sebum secretion. But oh well, let's see how it goes.

Also, I don't think I need more lipbalms because I have so many that I still haven't opened, but I just can't help it, I love macarons and this is perfect for me! It smells like grapes too!


Brand: Sleek Makeup

I bought this when I still wanted to try Sleek Makeup, but I did try some of their palettes a few months ago and I was a little bit disappointed with the Au Naturel that I don't even want to buy more of it. So this is the last purchase I will make from Sleek Makeup. I hope.


Brand: W7

W7 is a brand that I'm very intrigue with as it produces makeup that are dupes of higher ends makeup such as Benefit and NYX. The Mega Matte Lip cream is actually similar with the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. The packaging, the smell and I can tell by just applying once that the performance is pretty much the same. I wonder if they were manufactured in the same factory.

Africa blush is beautiful! I will post up a more detailed review on it soon!


Brand: Benefit

My first Benefit product, when I received this, I was afraid that it would be too dark on me as I chose the No.3 color, I am always confused about my skintone as sometimes it can lean on light-medium or just medium. But I'm currently testing this, so far, I am still impressed.


Brand: Maybelline

I know I can get Maybelline's stuff here in Brunei but that tint is not available in Brunei and I don't really want to buy a $20 mascara where I can get $10 mascara in UK, I don't mind waiting for these because I still have tons of cheap mascara that works well with my current need. I know Maybelline's mascaras are known to be dramatic, but I really love me defined lashes that is nice for an everyday look. So I might just use this for special events.


Brand: Sunkissed Cosmetic

I don't even know why I wanted to purchase this, it's not like I need MORE neutral palettes, but they were from 123beauty.co.uk and it was dirt cheap with free shipping, so I can't really say no to that. I haven't try this, I'm not sure if I want to keep this or just give it away.


Brand: Technic

A palette that seems so similar to Sleek palettes in terms of packaging and even size! I bought three of their palettes, but I gave one away to my beloved Bruneian blogger-bestfriend, Nisnis from Frugal or Perfection so you can follow her if you want to know about the other palette.


Brand: Body Collection

I am a palette hoarder, what more can I say! :P


Brand: Real Technique

It was mostly raved in the beauty blogging world, it won't hurt to buy something that I really need to try out their brushes.


Samples: It's Skin and L'oreal

Well, samples, I'm not sure when I'll be using these but I'll try to use the L'oreal CC cream samples as I'm very excited to use it.

So that was my haul from UK, it's a lot I know, I don't know if I'm allowed to buy more eyeshadow palettes now as I seem to own more that I can use. I will post the reviews on these stuff after I've finished reviewing other backlog posts that I can't seem to finish. LOL!

9 comments:

  1. That is quite a haul! Love it~ and wow~ They mark up the price so high here especially for the Missha brand. What a gap. I've always wanted to try Missha especially on their skin care routine but it's too pricy for an everyday use. Maybe next time~ hehe.. And i absolutely agree with you on the Sleek eyeshadow palette which I am dissaponted as well. I am still trying to find ways on how to fix it because so sayang to not use it.

    Hope you will do a review on the L'oreal CC cream. Would love to know how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, that's why I don't want to buy Missha in Brunei due to the overpriced items. The Oh So Special seems promising though, but oh well. I'll try to review the CC Cream soon :D

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! Always enjoyed your haul post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I enjoyed your haul post too! I'm glad you like the Essence All About Cupcake lipstick! :D

      Delete
  3. Looking forward review for the L'oreal CC Cream :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will try to do it soon :D

      Delete
    2. will try to do it soon :D

      Delete
  4. I never knew Missha was THAT overpriced :O damn. Really, really interested in your review for boi-ing and the Missha BB cream :3 I've been eyeing them both! I have that problem with shades too :x especially with the fact that my face and neck is of totally different shades :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so far I'm not disappointed, I'll try to put it up soon :D

      Delete

Comment and follow :D
Have a nice day, ladies! xx

Labels

Make-up Review (129) Brunei blogger (73) Essence (57) BB Cream (53) beauty (51) Random Ranting (40) Skincare Review (37) Eyeshadow (35) Holika Holika (33) Blog Challenge (31) Random Picture (28) Silkygirl (27) Foundation (21) Haul (21) Primer (18) Want-it Wishlist (18) Blush (16) Palette (16) Lip Tint (15) MUA (15) Tonymoly (15) Etude House (14) Lipstick (14) Maybelline (14) The Faceshop (14) Catrice (13) Eyeliner (13) MUA Professional (13) Concealer (12) Missha (12) Skin79 (12) Beauty Bought (11) Lipbalm (11) Mascara (11) NYX (11) Makeup Remover (10) Revlon (10) Face Mask (9) Lipgloss (9) Make-up Brush (9) 17 (7) Acne (7) Baviphat (7) Brunei (7) Eyeshadow Base (7) Gel Eyeliner (7) In My Bag (7) My Make-up Collection (7) Benefit (6) FOTD (6) Movie Review (6) Powder (6) Product Review (6) Sample Review (6) Beauty Buys (5) Brush Set (5) Eyebrow (5) Jasaengsu (5) Make-up Base (5) Palette. (5) Sleek Makeup (5) Amenakin (4) Avon (4) Cream (4) Cyber Colors (4) Follow Me (4) Garnier (4) Giveaway (4) Highlighter (4) Hijaab (4) Lip Cream (4) Make-up (4) Make-up Routine (4) Moisturizer (4) My Skin (4) Personal Post (4) Privia (4) Product Empties (4) Purederm (4) Purple (4) Samples (4) Tinted Moisturizer (4) photoshake (4) Baby (3) Bioderma (3) Blog Award (3) Clean N Clear (3) Cleansing (3) Cream Eyeshadow (3) Daiso (3) Debenhams (3) Eid Mubarak (3) Finished Product (3) Food Paradise (3) HIjab (3) Hare (3) Jumbo Eye Pencil (3) Liquid Liner (3) Makeup Academy (3) Makeup Revolution (3) Moisture (3) Nexcare (3) Pink (3) Pure Skin (3) Reader's Opinion (3) Sephora (3) Sigma (3) Skinfood (3) beautyset (3) elf (3) 2-Way Foundation (2) Amway (2) Balm (2) Beauty Spotlight (2) Bini-bini ku Gangster 2 (2) Bio-Oil (2) Birthday (2) Black (2) Blogger (2) Bloglovin' (2) Body Collection (2) Body Mist (2) Cat (2) Cheek Tint (2) Clariderm (2) Cleanser (2) Clio (2) Cottony Essence Sheet Mask (2) Drama Review (2) Eskinol (2) Eye Drop (2) Eye Drops (2) Facial Cleanser (2) Fair and Lovely (2) Fake Eyelashes (2) Falsies (2) Formula 10.0.6 (2) Good Virtues Co (2) Grandfather (2) Guardian (2) Hada Labo (2) Hand Cream (2) Handbag (2) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2) Hiatus (2) Highlighting (2) I Heart Makeup (2) IN2IT (2) Intimate Secret (2) Jumbo Lip Pencil (2) KL (2) Korean (2) L'oreal (2) Laptop (2) Lip Butter (2) Lip Ice (2) Lip Palette (2) Macaroons (2) Macbook (2) Magic (2) Make-up Bag (2) Makeup (2) Malaysia (2) Nail Polish (2) Paloma (2) Pore (2) Product Spotlight (2) Rimmel (2) Rosken (2) Safi Balqis (2) Sariayu (2) Shakira (2) Skincare Routine (2) Sleeping Pack (2) Snail (2) Soap (2) Soap and Glory (2) Sumber Ayu (2) T3 (2) Technic (2) Tissue (2) Voldemort (2) W7 (2) iPad (2) porefessional (2) pressed powders (2) toner (2) 100 followers (1) 2012 (1) 2013 (1) Acne Scars (1) Adha (1) AiEmDiTu (1) Aidilfitri (1) Aloe Care (1) Ampoule (1) Anastasia Beverly Hills (1) Andreia (1) Android (1) Anniversary (1) Announcements (1) Ardell (1) Argan Plush (1) Aromatherapy (1) Astringent (1) Awakening Snow Wash (1) BRIDEX (1) Bag (1) Baggalinni (1) Bata (1) Bath and Body Works (1) Batman (1) Beauty Cream (1) BeautyUK (1) Betty Jackson.Black (1) Blackheads (1) Bling (1) Body Scrub (1) Body Wash (1) Bodyshop (1) Bourjois (1) Bracelet (1) Bronzer (1) Brunei Darussalam (1) Bubble Tea (1) Bubzbeauty (1) Bundle Monster (1) Burgers (1) Cake Powder (1) Canon EOS (1) Captain America (1) Cat's Heaven (1) Cats (1) Celebration (1) Cherimoya (1) Chocolate (1) Chris Evans (1) Coffee (1) Color Tattoo (1) Complete (1) Computer (1) Concept Store (1) Contour (1) Coral (1) Corrector (1) Cosmetica (1) Crayon (1) Cream Blush (1) Cute (1) DMK (1) Dae Janggeum (1) Daxon (1) Dayre (1) Death (1) Dell (1) Dipbrow Pomade (1) Dogs (1) Drama (1) Dress (1) Ebay (1) Ebony (1) Ecotools (1) Enchanteur (1) Essential Mask Sheet Pack (1) Estee Lauder (1) Evolution (1) Eye (1) Eye Mo (1) Eyeline (1) Eyesha (1) Facial Oil (1) Fashion (1) Fast Food (1) Favorites (1) First Aid (1) Flake Away (1) Fraulein38 (1) Fraulien38 (1) Freebies (1) Fresh Aqua Tear Drop (1) Freshcare (1) Frozen Yoghurt (1) GVC (1) Gadget Gossip (1) Girguin (1) Girls Generation (1) Glitter (1) Glossy Stain (1) Green (1) Green Lantern (1) Hadaki (1) Han Ji Won (1) Hana Tajima (1) Hardware (1) Harem Pants (1) Heels (1) Herbarist (1) Hermione (1) Hulk (1) ITB (1) Ice Cream (1) Instagram (1) It's Skin (1) Janggeum (1) January (1) Jessup (1) Jewel in the Palace (1) Johnsons Baby (1) Jubilee Park (1) Kawaiikoya (1) Kiladoll (1) King 2 Hearts (1) Kissable (1) Korea (1) Kuala Lumpur (1) Kungfu Panda 2 (1) Laneige (1) Lee Seung Gi (1) Lip Liner (1) Lipnicure (1) Loose Powder (1) Love Hearts (1) Love. (1) MUA Pro Base (1) Magic Shield (1) Make Me Blushhh (1) Make-up Remover (1) Make-up Review. Pen (1) Make-up Revolution (1) Mall Gadong (1) Marie Clare (1) Masami Shouko (1) Masks (1) Michelle Phan (1) Miss Natasha (1) Monkey (1) Montagne Jenuesse (1) Motherboard (1) Mud Pack (1) Music (1) My Beauty Diary (1) Nail Polish Review (1) Nano White (1) Natural Collection (1) Neve Cosmetics (1) New Look (1) Nintendo 3DS (1) Nivea (1) NomNomNom (1) Nose (1) November (1) Nude (1) Oil (1) Optix (1) Orange (1) Oxy (1) PSVita (1) Palazzo (1) Pantene (1) Part 2 (1) Peach (1) Peep Toe (1) Pen (1) Perfume (1) Personal Pictures (1) Petit (1) Polar Bears (1) Polylab (1) Posietint (1) Programming (1) Puppy (1) Quti1 (1) ROTD (1) Radley (1) Ramadhan. (1) Random Review (1) Raya (1) Real Steel (1) Real Technique (1) Refill (1) Rexona (1) Roll On (1) Ron Weasley (1) SNSD (1) Samsung Galaxy Mini (1) Satine (1) Scrub (1) Secret (1) Selsun (1) Shake (1) Sharetea (1) Shills (1) Shoes (1) Shower foam (1) Shurah (1) Signature Glam Art Rouge (1) Silver (1) Simple (1) Singapore trip (1) Skin Woman (1) Sleek (1) Snail Street (1) Soft (1) Stain (1) Sticky Candy (1) Stila (1) Sunkissed (1) Sunsilk (1) Superjunior (1) Syawal (1) Systane Ultra (1) Tablet (1) Tarte (1) Tasek Lama (1) Taupe (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tech (1) Technology (1) Teen Pregnancy (1) That gal (1) The Brown Satchel (1) The First Avenger (1) Tightening (1) Time Square Cineplex (1) Tint (1) Tranexamic Acid (1) Trial Kit (1) Trip (1) U-Kiss (1) URS (1) Vacation (1) Verns (1) Victoria's Secret (1) Video (1) Vitacreme B12 (1) Watson (1) Wedding (1) Wedges (1) Weight lifting (1) Wet N Wild (1) Whitening (1) YSL (1) Zit Zapper (1) baking (1) benetint (1) brush (1) contact lenses (1) cupcake (1) discount (1) durian (1) eyebrow pencil (1) face (1) girl meets pearl (1) hair removal (1) kickers (1) nutella (1) panda suit (1) pavlova (1) photo sessions (1) pizza (1) posetint (1) rude (1) sandcastles (1) thesalonoutlet (1) thesalonoutlet.com (1) travel (1) wipes (1)