Assalamualaikum pretty ladies!
I've been tagged by Irridescent Colors and MissQ and here's my take of their question tags :D
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you as well as answering the 11 questions you have set for the people you will tag to answer
3. Choose 5 people and link back to the tag
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. There can be no tag backs and all tags have to be legitimate
11 Things About ME:
1. I hate seafood so much.
2. Rice is a staple food for me, now that I'm on a diet, I've put off rice for more than 3 weeks now and I feel I can curb my hunger for food now.
3. I'm a workaholic so everytime there's a deadline for assignments, tests or exams. I'd usually stay up at school for more than 10-12 hours
4. I hate Muslim guys who keeps on dreaming of and looking for a perfect and sin-free woman to make them their wife. Hello, I've made tons of stupid mistakes and sometimes didn't keep my headcover but what if I have now repent? InsyaAllah.
5. I love frozen yoghurts
6. I love to shop at Paloma, not only it is very affordable, it gives me discounts and houses my favorite low-priced and high-quality makeup.
7. I'm a big fan of make-up/beauty samples
8. I hate bragging guys, lol. Had too much of it in school.
9. I just LOVE Essence products!! I keep on buying them, why do they have to be so affordable? LOL!
10. I can listen to Britney Spears all day long and don't feel bored.
11. I've watched Avengers for three times already! Don't you just LOVE CHRIS EVANS??!! LOL!
11 Questions from B is For Beauty
1. What make up product do you not like?
nyeh. um, do eyelash curler counts as a makeup product? cuz I really hate to wear them.
2. Drugstore or High end makeup and why?
Maybe when I have a job, I would definitely try high-end makeup.
3. If you could only choose 1 make up item, what would you choose and why?
gel liner with brush? LOL!
4. Who is your favourite celebrity (if you have one)?
currently and definitely Chris Evans :p
5. What TV programs do you like to watch?
Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars.. that's pretty much what I'm updated too, there's some such as Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and Korean variety program that's going viral, the Running Man.
6. What is your favourite colour?
I'm currently attracted to nude colors and also navy blue.
7. What is your favourite piece of jewellery to wear?
I maybe a beauty ethusiast, but ever since I'm single and thrown out my promise ring, I don't have any jewellery that I favor currently.
8. Which do you prefer to wear heels, wedges or flats?
I've hardly tried wedges because haven't found The One Wedges, but I love wearing heels though, gives me an illusion of being slimmer. LOL!
9. What is your favourite high street shop?
In Brunei? I might go for Summit, which is a shoe shop, basically.
10. Do you prefer tea, coffee or hot chocolate?
Bubble Teas and Hot Chocolate! LOL
11. Do you prefer white chocolate, milk or dark?
I love dark chocolate.
11 Questions from MissQ:
1. How often do you wear make-up?
Pretty much everytime I go out. even to school. there was once, a day I didn't wear makeup, people were actually concerned about my pale face, lol.
2.What would you say is one style item that you can't live without?
Style Item? Emm.. I don't know, pretty much headbands on my hijab, because I'm a lazy girl to pin down my hijab with tons of pins is just too exhaustive.
3. When going out, do you GLAM up with heels, ultra trendy clothes, pristine & perfect make-up - the works! Or do prefer a more casual, simple but pretty style?
maybe with makeups and simple casual fashion.
4. Who is your style inspiration?
I think Miss Amena from Pearl Daisy? Because her "folding volume" method works on how I wear my hijab.
5. If you were asked to give up one thing, which would it be? Your mobile, your entire designer handbag & shoe collection or all your make-up & skin care products?
Maybe shoe collection? LOL!
6. When shopping, do you spend hours leisurely browsing different stores, or are you more of an IN & OUT kinda gal?
leisure shopping but depends on my company.
7. Have you had an embarrassing fashion or make up faux pas?
hmm.. I'm not sure if I can remember anything right now :p
8. What is your favourite brand? (fashion or make-up)
9. Do you prefer milk chocolate, white chocolate or dark chocolate?
10. What type of BLOGS do you enjoy reading the most?
11. Which country/countries would you like to visit the most?
Korea and United Kingdom
11 Questions from Irridescent Makeup.
1. What's the best memory you have off the top of your mind?
The one that I have experienced just now, watching a movie with my close friends :D
2. Your #1 must have beauty tool?
Eyeliner brush! LOL
3. Which is your favorite face moisturizer?
I only have one moisturizer, Hado Labo's hyaluronic acid lotion.
4. Around what age did you start doing your makeup?
5. Short or long nails?
6. What is the number one product you use in your hair and why?
I never pay attention to my hair, but I usually use a baby shampoo for it.
7. What place have you been to that has a beautiful memory in and who was it with?
at Waterfront near Yayasan, we had a date where we talk and walk and talk and walk. something that I would definitely cherish..
8. Who is that one person you can trust will hear you out and allow you to let it out?
there not one, but many <3 can't believe that I have met lots of people who I definitely can trust with all of my heart, Alhamdulillah.
9. If you could have a second home- where would it be and why?
I always want to try Kuala Belait, because it's somewhat a place of real tranquility even if you live right at the heart of that town.
10. What makes you laugh/cry every time?
Laugh - Having fun with my friends
Cry - Everytime I think of the good memories with him :')
11. What do you like to splurge on the most?
LOL, make-up.. But currently I love to splurge on cleansers and I don't know why :P