Follow Me!

Assalamualaikum, hopefully the contents of this blog is useful for you. Please comment and follow my blog :)

Friday 24 February 2012

Random Ranting : A great birthday!

Assalamualaikum pretty ladies!

I had an awesome birthday, though no celebration, but still it's good enough :D and of course, I want to say thanks to all of my facebook friends, relatives, twitter friends and also my blogging friends!

First up, this is a collective birthday e-card from my bestfriend and I believe the Pink-lover (you know who you are! :p) is the designer of this e-card and I am touched to actually read and believe it or not, I cried reading it, I know I can lean on them when I'm sad or happy :')


An unexpected birthday blog post from lovely Melli! She's a real sweet girl, and I'm so jealous of her handwriting! Wish I can even barely write this way! LOL! Thanks again Melli! You're the best! :D


So let's go on to my birthday haul! I went out to my neighboring country, Malaysia's Sarawak to Miri town, they have lots of good bargains there! And, the items there is much cheaper than in Brunei.





Here's a 10-pair eyelashes from an unknown brand, I can say that some of them are pretty flimsy in design, but they cost me RM6.90, so no complains there. which is almost less than US$2.


These are the facial cleansers that I repurchase, on which I know I need to get on with a review! HEHE, it's the Follow Me Oil Control + Whitening and Anti-Shine facial cleanser.


A repurchase, Solo Care Aqua Lens Solution. A good lens solution, it's way cheaper in Miri than here, it cost me RM16.90, which is less than B$8 or US$5.


Two lotions from Johnson's, the 24-hour moisture body lotion was an accidental purchase! I thought it was a new package of the other lotion, so I bought one again! Hee.


Two mascaras, Silkygirl's Lash Prism Waterproof Mascara (repurchase) and IN2IT Waterproof mascara, will review on this after I finish up my Hi-Def Mascara from the previous review post.


Luckily, Miri stocks these baby up! I was gonna buy all 4 of the available flavors, but decided against it, and bought these 2 Maybelline's Baby Lips in Anti-Oxidant Berry and Menthol


Bionics contact lenses, hopefully I won't regret purchasing this, last I wore a cheaper lenses, it dries up my eyes like crazy. I will use this next month! Heee :D


I bought a pink tote for it's quality, I was surprised that it was just RM25! YES, you've read it, it's RM25! Converting it, it costs me B$10 or US$6.


It only has one big space in it, so I definitely would use a bag organizer to use this! Just to keep myself from having to fish into the bag for a very long time.


Two sketchbooks, I needed these!


I can't remember how much this costs me. I think it's about RM20-RM30, but anyways, still affordable and sturdy! I actually used this for school.


The insides, er, is it time for me to make a "What's in My Bag" post? LOL!


Then, these are just tees and under-tees that I bought for about RM110 for all of it from a wholesale shop, less than B$50? I went crazy buying these and I definitely want to go to those kind of shops again for the next trip!






A birthday present from my friend, The Artist, a blurred picture of him drawing a birthday cake on my hand, LOL!


My birthday lunch meal, a recommendation from a friend who likes sour food, Mango Chicken with Fried Rice, it was delicious but the mangos are too sour for me =/


Believe it or not, I told my lecturer about my birthday and he handed me a 20-cent on my palm. LOL! My first birthday present from a lecturer!


We went to the Empire Hotel & Country Club's Atrium to stop by..


and buy macaroons! A birthday treat from my friend!


A box of EIGHT MACAROONS!



Lavender, Rose, Raspberry, Mango, Greentea, Pistachio and Black Sesame! Yummy!


Then a friend of mine, gave me this pink box.


I seriously love the pink box! I even don't want to open it, for fear that it ruins the ribbons, LOL!


Ferrero Rocher, delish! Then I saw the pink paperbag, and saw the word "ETUDE"


ETUDE HOUSE's LUCIDARLING FANTASTIC GRADATION EYES!!!! I'm so hyped up looking into the paperbag!



A cute pinky pallete in Glowing Brown Aura.


It has 2 shimmery shadows and 2 matte shadows, I adore this, I've been eyeing on this palette, though I'm not too obsesses with this, but I just think that I would love some more neutral shadows in my collection. I love this! And I wore it the next day, all I can say that I love the look that these 4 shadows gave! Review will be up soon!

Also, here's me with my macaroons!


I forgot to take a picture of the birthday cake from my Biring (aunt), thanks Biring! It's a vanilla cake with fruit cocktails :D




5 comments:

  1. awww masha' allah you look beautiful and happy! Happy Belated Birthday! It looks like you had a wonderful time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rushie! hehe. Yes I did have a great time on my birthday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you for your kind words hun :) I'm so glad that you had a wonderful birthday! :D Awesome haul that you got. I lovelovelove the minty baby lips lip balm. It's definitely my all-time favorite now. And I would love to see a "what's in my bag." Those are my fav to watch on youtube lol. All the food/candy looks super yummuy btw!

    casual-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! Looks like it was filled with lots of goodies! The bags are so cute and girly, and the macaroons look delicious! I haven't tried much from Etude House but the eye shadow palette looks pretty. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melli: You are welcome. I'm trying out the Berry balm actually, the smell is absolutely delicious! hee.

    Diana: Thanks! I love the bags too, too bad the pink one is not sturdy enough to my liking. You should try some of its skincare product, they're amazing! My friend, a Bruneian blogger, 12balletflats actually reviews most of Etude House's products

    ReplyDelete

Comment and follow :D
Have a nice day, ladies! xx

Labels

Make-up Review (129) Brunei blogger (73) Essence (57) BB Cream (53) beauty (51) Random Ranting (40) Skincare Review (37) Eyeshadow (35) Holika Holika (33) Blog Challenge (31) Random Picture (28) Silkygirl (27) Foundation (21) Haul (21) Primer (18) Want-it Wishlist (18) Blush (16) Palette (16) Lip Tint (15) MUA (15) Tonymoly (15) Etude House (14) Lipstick (14) Maybelline (14) The Faceshop (14) Catrice (13) Eyeliner (13) MUA Professional (13) Concealer (12) Missha (12) Skin79 (12) Beauty Bought (11) Lipbalm (11) Mascara (11) NYX (11) Makeup Remover (10) Revlon (10) Face Mask (9) Lipgloss (9) Make-up Brush (9) 17 (7) Acne (7) Baviphat (7) Brunei (7) Eyeshadow Base (7) Gel Eyeliner (7) In My Bag (7) My Make-up Collection (7) Benefit (6) FOTD (6) Movie Review (6) Powder (6) Product Review (6) Sample Review (6) Beauty Buys (5) Brush Set (5) Eyebrow (5) Jasaengsu (5) Make-up Base (5) Palette. (5) Sleek Makeup (5) Amenakin (4) Avon (4) Cream (4) Cyber Colors (4) Follow Me (4) Garnier (4) Giveaway (4) Highlighter (4) Hijaab (4) Lip Cream (4) Make-up (4) Make-up Routine (4) Moisturizer (4) My Skin (4) Personal Post (4) Privia (4) Product Empties (4) Purederm (4) Purple (4) Samples (4) Tinted Moisturizer (4) photoshake (4) Baby (3) Bioderma (3) Blog Award (3) Clean N Clear (3) Cleansing (3) Cream Eyeshadow (3) Daiso (3) Debenhams (3) Eid Mubarak (3) Finished Product (3) Food Paradise (3) HIjab (3) Hare (3) Jumbo Eye Pencil (3) Liquid Liner (3) Makeup Academy (3) Makeup Revolution (3) Moisture (3) Nexcare (3) Pink (3) Pure Skin (3) Reader's Opinion (3) Sephora (3) Sigma (3) Skinfood (3) beautyset (3) elf (3) 2-Way Foundation (2) Amway (2) Balm (2) Beauty Spotlight (2) Bini-bini ku Gangster 2 (2) Bio-Oil (2) Birthday (2) Black (2) Blogger (2) Bloglovin' (2) Body Collection (2) Body Mist (2) Cat (2) Cheek Tint (2) Clariderm (2) Cleanser (2) Clio (2) Cottony Essence Sheet Mask (2) Drama Review (2) Eskinol (2) Eye Drop (2) Eye Drops (2) Facial Cleanser (2) Fair and Lovely (2) Fake Eyelashes (2) Falsies (2) Formula 10.0.6 (2) Good Virtues Co (2) Grandfather (2) Guardian (2) Hada Labo (2) Hand Cream (2) Handbag (2) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2) Hiatus (2) Highlighting (2) I Heart Makeup (2) IN2IT (2) Intimate Secret (2) Jumbo Lip Pencil (2) KL (2) Korean (2) L'oreal (2) Laptop (2) Lip Butter (2) Lip Ice (2) Lip Palette (2) Macaroons (2) Macbook (2) Magic (2) Make-up Bag (2) Makeup (2) Malaysia (2) Nail Polish (2) Paloma (2) Pore (2) Product Spotlight (2) Rimmel (2) Rosken (2) Safi Balqis (2) Sariayu (2) Shakira (2) Skincare Routine (2) Sleeping Pack (2) Snail (2) Soap (2) Soap and Glory (2) Sumber Ayu (2) T3 (2) Technic (2) Tissue (2) Voldemort (2) W7 (2) iPad (2) porefessional (2) pressed powders (2) toner (2) 100 followers (1) 2012 (1) 2013 (1) Acne Scars (1) Adha (1) AiEmDiTu (1) Aidilfitri (1) Aloe Care (1) Ampoule (1) Anastasia Beverly Hills (1) Andreia (1) Android (1) Anniversary (1) Announcements (1) Ardell (1) Argan Plush (1) Aromatherapy (1) Astringent (1) Awakening Snow Wash (1) BRIDEX (1) Bag (1) Baggalinni (1) Bata (1) Bath and Body Works (1) Batman (1) Beauty Cream (1) BeautyUK (1) Betty Jackson.Black (1) Blackheads (1) Bling (1) Body Scrub (1) Body Wash (1) Bodyshop (1) Bourjois (1) Bracelet (1) Bronzer (1) Brunei Darussalam (1) Bubble Tea (1) Bubzbeauty (1) Bundle Monster (1) Burgers (1) Cake Powder (1) Canon EOS (1) Captain America (1) Cat's Heaven (1) Cats (1) Celebration (1) Cherimoya (1) Chocolate (1) Chris Evans (1) Coffee (1) Color Tattoo (1) Complete (1) Computer (1) Concept Store (1) Contour (1) Coral (1) Corrector (1) Cosmetica (1) Crayon (1) Cream Blush (1) Cute (1) DMK (1) Dae Janggeum (1) Daxon (1) Dayre (1) Death (1) Dell (1) Dipbrow Pomade (1) Dogs (1) Drama (1) Dress (1) Ebay (1) Ebony (1) Ecotools (1) Enchanteur (1) Essential Mask Sheet Pack (1) Estee Lauder (1) Evolution (1) Eye (1) Eye Mo (1) Eyeline (1) Eyesha (1) Facial Oil (1) Fashion (1) Fast Food (1) Favorites (1) First Aid (1) Flake Away (1) Fraulein38 (1) Fraulien38 (1) Freebies (1) Fresh Aqua Tear Drop (1) Freshcare (1) Frozen Yoghurt (1) GVC (1) Gadget Gossip (1) Girguin (1) Girls Generation (1) Glitter (1) Glossy Stain (1) Green (1) Green Lantern (1) Hadaki (1) Han Ji Won (1) Hana Tajima (1) Hardware (1) Harem Pants (1) Heels (1) Herbarist (1) Hermione (1) Hulk (1) ITB (1) Ice Cream (1) Instagram (1) It's Skin (1) Janggeum (1) January (1) Jessup (1) Jewel in the Palace (1) Johnsons Baby (1) Jubilee Park (1) Kawaiikoya (1) Kiladoll (1) King 2 Hearts (1) Kissable (1) Korea (1) Kuala Lumpur (1) Kungfu Panda 2 (1) Laneige (1) Lee Seung Gi (1) Lip Liner (1) Lipnicure (1) Loose Powder (1) Love Hearts (1) Love. (1) MUA Pro Base (1) Magic Shield (1) Make Me Blushhh (1) Make-up Remover (1) Make-up Review. Pen (1) Make-up Revolution (1) Mall Gadong (1) Marie Clare (1) Masami Shouko (1) Masks (1) Michelle Phan (1) Miss Natasha (1) Monkey (1) Montagne Jenuesse (1) Motherboard (1) Mud Pack (1) Music (1) My Beauty Diary (1) Nail Polish Review (1) Nano White (1) Natural Collection (1) Neve Cosmetics (1) New Look (1) Nintendo 3DS (1) Nivea (1) NomNomNom (1) Nose (1) November (1) Nude (1) Oil (1) Optix (1) Orange (1) Oxy (1) PSVita (1) Palazzo (1) Pantene (1) Part 2 (1) Peach (1) Peep Toe (1) Pen (1) Perfume (1) Personal Pictures (1) Petit (1) Polar Bears (1) Polylab (1) Posietint (1) Programming (1) Puppy (1) Quti1 (1) ROTD (1) Radley (1) Ramadhan. (1) Random Review (1) Raya (1) Real Steel (1) Real Technique (1) Refill (1) Rexona (1) Roll On (1) Ron Weasley (1) SNSD (1) Samsung Galaxy Mini (1) Satine (1) Scrub (1) Secret (1) Selsun (1) Shake (1) Sharetea (1) Shills (1) Shoes (1) Shower foam (1) Shurah (1) Signature Glam Art Rouge (1) Silver (1) Simple (1) Singapore trip (1) Skin Woman (1) Sleek (1) Snail Street (1) Soft (1) Stain (1) Sticky Candy (1) Stila (1) Sunkissed (1) Sunsilk (1) Superjunior (1) Syawal (1) Systane Ultra (1) Tablet (1) Tarte (1) Tasek Lama (1) Taupe (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tech (1) Technology (1) Teen Pregnancy (1) That gal (1) The Brown Satchel (1) The First Avenger (1) Tightening (1) Time Square Cineplex (1) Tint (1) Tranexamic Acid (1) Trial Kit (1) Trip (1) U-Kiss (1) URS (1) Vacation (1) Verns (1) Victoria's Secret (1) Video (1) Vitacreme B12 (1) Watson (1) Wedding (1) Wedges (1) Weight lifting (1) Wet N Wild (1) Whitening (1) YSL (1) Zit Zapper (1) baking (1) benetint (1) brush (1) contact lenses (1) cupcake (1) discount (1) durian (1) eyebrow pencil (1) face (1) girl meets pearl (1) hair removal (1) kickers (1) nutella (1) panda suit (1) pavlova (1) photo sessions (1) pizza (1) posetint (1) rude (1) sandcastles (1) thesalonoutlet (1) thesalonoutlet.com (1) travel (1) wipes (1)