So there's been a lot of review about this concealer, with many good reviews, but to tell you the truth I don't understand what's with the big fuss about this type of concealer.
- It's very pigmented
- It brightens up your under eye area
- It lessen the visibility of your dark circle
- Hard to blend and it can cause dragging of your eyes if not blend the right way
- It doesn't conceal dark circles very well
- It doesn't match yellow-toned skin ( a friend of mine applied on her skin, doesn't match her)
Although this is my first purchase from Skinfood, I like the fact that they gave generous samples, well if you call this generous, but yeah :) And I found their purchase limit to apply for membership card is very low unlike other Korean Cosmetic Shop.
I seriously don't know what to post anymore, I mean, yeah sure I have other things to review but I'm just too lazy to do some of them cuz I seriously hate my low-resolution cam.