Follow Me!

Assalamualaikum, hopefully the contents of this blog is useful for you. Please comment and follow my blog :)

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Random Ranting : Yes, it's another haul, so what?

Assalamualaikum,

After months of waiting, the Purederm brand has made it's way to Paloma again! I've been asking their SAs about this particular mask brand as their have a mask in Chocolate essence which I love so much, kept on asking when will they ship in these masks and asks them to inform me when they have it in store, unfortunately, they didn't text/inform me :( SO SAAAAAD. I think they know that I always visited their shop that they don't have to text/inform cuz they'll know I'll sooner or later know about this, but stiiilllll :( saaad!

But hey, I've seen stacks of masks being displayed at Paloma, at first I thought it was just Jasaengsu's or Montangue Jennuese sheet/wash-off masks, so I just pass-by the shop. Then realized the next day when I visited Paloma, it was PUREDERM MASKS! 

So gonna say HAJI MUKIM's phrase here, " HEY GADIS, I GOT THIS " LOL!




Aloe Collagen, Illuminating Arbutin and Firming Lift Coenzyme Q10  Mask
While I'm writing this up, I'm actually using the Aloe Collagen Mask, it made me realize how much I miss Purederm's mask, it fits my face perfectly, has a nice scent to it and it's very destressing and cooling, all at the same time. This is mask heaven, y'know! :p

Age Defying Collagen, Cucumber Collagen and Green Tea Collagen Mask

So I could say that this is my so-called HG mask brand? :p

Red Ginseng Essence and Mineral Water Collagen Mask

So I've bought each essence of their masks available, except for the Men's Mask, which I should've bought for my love.

Deep Cleansing Peel Off Mask in Lemon and Green Tea
Then, there's the peel-off masks, I bought 2 out of 4 of their peel-off masks only because I feel weirded out by their SA, but I think it's their manager, not sure though but still, she was watching my hands like a hawk LOL, I saw their Acne-Clearing Pads, so I might go there some other time to purchase it, oh well.

However, the peel-off masks are amazing, I've tried out the Lemon pack, after using it, my skin felt soft and clean, not sure if it can actually remove blackheads/whiteheads but then, I feel that it's clearing up SOME of them, since I can't see any of it on my nose. I will be repurchasing this every other time, but it's only good for one application, saaaddd :(



Holika Holika's Juicy Hawaii Kiwi Cleansing Tissue

Juicy Hawaii Kiwiade Cleansing Tissue

I could say that Holika Holika is my current favorite brand, because it stocks some of budget-friendly items there, I bought this for one of those lazy days that I don't want to wash my make-up off, LOL. But in the end, I do have to wash off my face at night, it smells like a kiwi, LOL, but the scent is not overpowering so I guess it's nice, but I won't be repurchasing this because I do want to try this in Green Tea as well.

Silkygirl's  My Eye Palette

The Silky Girl brand has released 2 My Eye Palette, which consist of 6 eyeshadow colors that can be mixed and match, I only bought this one instead of the other one, which has more neutral color. What I could say is that, this is such a steal, because unlike their Blockbuster palettes that comes in four eyeshadows, it is much cheaper than the latter.




I like the bright pink shadow, because it gives out a pinkish natural glow that it can actually be used as a BLUSH, yeay! The pale pink color might come up in this picture, but in real life it has gold shimmery hue that it stops being pink, instead it's very much like a shimmery gold.

Then, the rest of the colors are spectacular, all of them are very shimmery and glitterish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and follow :D
Have a nice day, ladies! xx

Labels

Make-up Review (129) Brunei blogger (73) Essence (57) BB Cream (53) beauty (51) Random Ranting (40) Skincare Review (37) Eyeshadow (35) Holika Holika (33) Blog Challenge (31) Random Picture (28) Silkygirl (27) Foundation (21) Haul (21) Primer (18) Want-it Wishlist (18) Blush (16) Palette (16) Lip Tint (15) MUA (15) Tonymoly (15) Etude House (14) Lipstick (14) Maybelline (14) The Faceshop (14) Catrice (13) Eyeliner (13) MUA Professional (13) Concealer (12) Missha (12) Skin79 (12) Beauty Bought (11) Lipbalm (11) Mascara (11) NYX (11) Makeup Remover (10) Revlon (10) Face Mask (9) Lipgloss (9) Make-up Brush (9) 17 (7) Acne (7) Baviphat (7) Brunei (7) Eyeshadow Base (7) Gel Eyeliner (7) In My Bag (7) My Make-up Collection (7) Benefit (6) FOTD (6) Movie Review (6) Powder (6) Product Review (6) Sample Review (6) Beauty Buys (5) Brush Set (5) Eyebrow (5) Jasaengsu (5) Make-up Base (5) Palette. (5) Sleek Makeup (5) Amenakin (4) Avon (4) Cream (4) Cyber Colors (4) Follow Me (4) Garnier (4) Giveaway (4) Highlighter (4) Hijaab (4) Lip Cream (4) Make-up (4) Make-up Routine (4) Moisturizer (4) My Skin (4) Personal Post (4) Privia (4) Product Empties (4) Purederm (4) Purple (4) Samples (4) Tinted Moisturizer (4) photoshake (4) Baby (3) Bioderma (3) Blog Award (3) Clean N Clear (3) Cleansing (3) Cream Eyeshadow (3) Daiso (3) Debenhams (3) Eid Mubarak (3) Finished Product (3) Food Paradise (3) HIjab (3) Hare (3) Jumbo Eye Pencil (3) Liquid Liner (3) Makeup Academy (3) Makeup Revolution (3) Moisture (3) Nexcare (3) Pink (3) Pure Skin (3) Reader's Opinion (3) Sephora (3) Sigma (3) Skinfood (3) beautyset (3) elf (3) 2-Way Foundation (2) Amway (2) Balm (2) Beauty Spotlight (2) Bini-bini ku Gangster 2 (2) Bio-Oil (2) Birthday (2) Black (2) Blogger (2) Bloglovin' (2) Body Collection (2) Body Mist (2) Cat (2) Cheek Tint (2) Clariderm (2) Cleanser (2) Clio (2) Cottony Essence Sheet Mask (2) Drama Review (2) Eskinol (2) Eye Drop (2) Eye Drops (2) Facial Cleanser (2) Fair and Lovely (2) Fake Eyelashes (2) Falsies (2) Formula 10.0.6 (2) Good Virtues Co (2) Grandfather (2) Guardian (2) Hada Labo (2) Hand Cream (2) Handbag (2) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2) Hiatus (2) Highlighting (2) I Heart Makeup (2) IN2IT (2) Intimate Secret (2) Jumbo Lip Pencil (2) KL (2) Korean (2) L'oreal (2) Laptop (2) Lip Butter (2) Lip Ice (2) Lip Palette (2) Macaroons (2) Macbook (2) Magic (2) Make-up Bag (2) Makeup (2) Malaysia (2) Nail Polish (2) Paloma (2) Pore (2) Product Spotlight (2) Rimmel (2) Rosken (2) Safi Balqis (2) Sariayu (2) Shakira (2) Skincare Routine (2) Sleeping Pack (2) Snail (2) Soap (2) Soap and Glory (2) Sumber Ayu (2) T3 (2) Technic (2) Tissue (2) Voldemort (2) W7 (2) iPad (2) porefessional (2) pressed powders (2) toner (2) 100 followers (1) 2012 (1) 2013 (1) Acne Scars (1) Adha (1) AiEmDiTu (1) Aidilfitri (1) Aloe Care (1) Ampoule (1) Anastasia Beverly Hills (1) Andreia (1) Android (1) Anniversary (1) Announcements (1) Ardell (1) Argan Plush (1) Aromatherapy (1) Astringent (1) Awakening Snow Wash (1) BRIDEX (1) Bag (1) Baggalinni (1) Bata (1) Bath and Body Works (1) Batman (1) Beauty Cream (1) BeautyUK (1) Betty Jackson.Black (1) Blackheads (1) Bling (1) Body Scrub (1) Body Wash (1) Bodyshop (1) Bourjois (1) Bracelet (1) Bronzer (1) Brunei Darussalam (1) Bubble Tea (1) Bubzbeauty (1) Bundle Monster (1) Burgers (1) Cake Powder (1) Canon EOS (1) Captain America (1) Cat's Heaven (1) Cats (1) Celebration (1) Cherimoya (1) Chocolate (1) Chris Evans (1) Coffee (1) Color Tattoo (1) Complete (1) Computer (1) Concept Store (1) Contour (1) Coral (1) Corrector (1) Cosmetica (1) Crayon (1) Cream Blush (1) Cute (1) DMK (1) Dae Janggeum (1) Daxon (1) Dayre (1) Death (1) Dell (1) Dipbrow Pomade (1) Dogs (1) Drama (1) Dress (1) Ebay (1) Ebony (1) Ecotools (1) Enchanteur (1) Essential Mask Sheet Pack (1) Estee Lauder (1) Evolution (1) Eye (1) Eye Mo (1) Eyeline (1) Eyesha (1) Facial Oil (1) Fashion (1) Fast Food (1) Favorites (1) First Aid (1) Flake Away (1) Fraulein38 (1) Fraulien38 (1) Freebies (1) Fresh Aqua Tear Drop (1) Freshcare (1) Frozen Yoghurt (1) GVC (1) Gadget Gossip (1) Girguin (1) Girls Generation (1) Glitter (1) Glossy Stain (1) Green (1) Green Lantern (1) Hadaki (1) Han Ji Won (1) Hana Tajima (1) Hardware (1) Harem Pants (1) Heels (1) Herbarist (1) Hermione (1) Hulk (1) ITB (1) Ice Cream (1) Instagram (1) It's Skin (1) Janggeum (1) January (1) Jessup (1) Jewel in the Palace (1) Johnsons Baby (1) Jubilee Park (1) Kawaiikoya (1) Kiladoll (1) King 2 Hearts (1) Kissable (1) Korea (1) Kuala Lumpur (1) Kungfu Panda 2 (1) Laneige (1) Lee Seung Gi (1) Lip Liner (1) Lipnicure (1) Loose Powder (1) Love Hearts (1) Love. (1) MUA Pro Base (1) Magic Shield (1) Make Me Blushhh (1) Make-up Remover (1) Make-up Review. Pen (1) Make-up Revolution (1) Mall Gadong (1) Marie Clare (1) Masami Shouko (1) Masks (1) Michelle Phan (1) Miss Natasha (1) Monkey (1) Montagne Jenuesse (1) Motherboard (1) Mud Pack (1) Music (1) My Beauty Diary (1) Nail Polish Review (1) Nano White (1) Natural Collection (1) Neve Cosmetics (1) New Look (1) Nintendo 3DS (1) Nivea (1) NomNomNom (1) Nose (1) November (1) Nude (1) Oil (1) Optix (1) Orange (1) Oxy (1) PSVita (1) Palazzo (1) Pantene (1) Part 2 (1) Peach (1) Peep Toe (1) Pen (1) Perfume (1) Personal Pictures (1) Petit (1) Polar Bears (1) Polylab (1) Posietint (1) Programming (1) Puppy (1) Quti1 (1) ROTD (1) Radley (1) Ramadhan. (1) Random Review (1) Raya (1) Real Steel (1) Real Technique (1) Refill (1) Rexona (1) Roll On (1) Ron Weasley (1) SNSD (1) Samsung Galaxy Mini (1) Satine (1) Scrub (1) Secret (1) Selsun (1) Shake (1) Sharetea (1) Shills (1) Shoes (1) Shower foam (1) Shurah (1) Signature Glam Art Rouge (1) Silver (1) Simple (1) Singapore trip (1) Skin Woman (1) Sleek (1) Snail Street (1) Soft (1) Stain (1) Sticky Candy (1) Stila (1) Sunkissed (1) Sunsilk (1) Superjunior (1) Syawal (1) Systane Ultra (1) Tablet (1) Tarte (1) Tasek Lama (1) Taupe (1) Tea Tree Oil (1) Tech (1) Technology (1) Teen Pregnancy (1) That gal (1) The Brown Satchel (1) The First Avenger (1) Tightening (1) Time Square Cineplex (1) Tint (1) Tranexamic Acid (1) Trial Kit (1) Trip (1) U-Kiss (1) URS (1) Vacation (1) Verns (1) Victoria's Secret (1) Video (1) Vitacreme B12 (1) Watson (1) Wedding (1) Wedges (1) Weight lifting (1) Wet N Wild (1) Whitening (1) YSL (1) Zit Zapper (1) baking (1) benetint (1) brush (1) contact lenses (1) cupcake (1) discount (1) durian (1) eyebrow pencil (1) face (1) girl meets pearl (1) hair removal (1) kickers (1) nutella (1) panda suit (1) pavlova (1) photo sessions (1) pizza (1) posetint (1) rude (1) sandcastles (1) thesalonoutlet (1) thesalonoutlet.com (1) travel (1) wipes (1)