So for today, I'm going to make a make-up review for the 2 Holika-Holika's product sample I received upon buying more than $60 worth of purchase. I know samples are not to be trusted to actually be good enough to be reviewed but hey, it's a first-wear impression!
1. UV Magic Shield Perfect Sun Cream with SPF 50+/PA+++
So went to the beach a few days ago and I actually realized that I'm out of sunblock cream, then I saw my sample stash and saw this product, grabbed it and pat it onto my face.
- It has moisturizing properties
- It doesn't feel heavy
- When the cream is applied, it felt smooth and soft.
- When I sweat, I don't even sweat the product.
- It is long-lasting enough that I don't even get a tan. (I was on the beach on a cloudy day, but I get easily tanned just from the breeze)
- This sample is enough for one application only :( :(
So yeah, I might buy this, but then, I'm not sure if this is good enough to apply make-up on cuz it's moisturizing enough on its own, so it might get too oily if I apply more make-up. Although a good product but I might not be purchasing this.
2. UV Magic Shield Make-Up SUN SPF45/PA++
Again, going to the beach to pick up shells and I actually found a live baby clam! Yippee! Saw big crabs and small crabs which I felt so disgusting to see cuz I'm not a big fan of things with more than 4 feet.
The color of this cream has pinkish cast to it, when applied, it gave a white cast on my face, so I decided to use a little BB cream [Skinfood's Magic Science BB Cream] and also a mascara as my no-makeup look, a sample that I got from Paloma. It gave me a natural glow to my skin which I simply adore, so I might be buying the Skinfood's Magic Science BB Cream.
- Very moisturizing
- Smooth and supple when applied.
- Long-lasting enough [Again, it was on a cloudy day so it helped me in not getting a tan]
- Very absorbent, didn't even sweat the product.
- Gives a white cast [ that can be fixed with using a bit of make-up ]
So yeah, I can actually use this sample for two application as there is still some left. But I already have my eyes on this even before being given the sample. Yes, I am purchasing this cream!